In consideration of permission granted by Vocal Roads, allowing me to participate in the program I‘ve chosen (the
“Activity”), I (together with my parent or guardian, if I am under the age of eighteen (18) or under a legal disability)
represent, covenant and agree, on behalf of myself and my heirs, assigns, and any other person claiming by, under or
through me, as follows:
1. I acknowledge that participating in the Activity could involve certain risks (some of which I may not fully appreciate) and that injuries, property damage or other harm could occur to me or others. I accept
and voluntarily incur all risks of any injuries, damages, or harm which arise during or result from my participation in the
Activity, including any associated travel or transportation, regardless of whether or not caused in whole or in part by the
negligence or other fault of Vocal Roads Singing School, and/or its or their departments, directors, affiliates, employees,
officers, agents or insurers (“Released Parties“).
2. I waive all claims against any of the Released Parties for any injuries, damages, losses or claims, whether known and
unknown, which arise during or result from my participation in the Activity, regardless of whether or not caused in
whole or part by the negligence or other fault of any of the Released Parties. I release and forever discharge the
Released Parties from all such claims.
3. I agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from all losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses
(including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and other litigation costs and expenses) incurred by any of the
Released Parties as a result of any claims or suits that I (or anyone claiming by, under or through me) may bring against
any of the Released Parties to recover any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, or expenses which arise during or result
from my participation in the Activity, regardless of whether or not caused in whole or part by the negligence or other
fault of any of the Released Parties.
4. I hereby give my permission for my child’s picture and or video to be used by Vocal Roads in various publications
including all social media.
5. Vocal Roads does not necessarily share the opinion of the songs interpreted and chosen by the students and I hereby
release Vocal Roads from any responsibility arising therein.
6. I have carefully read and reviewed this Waiver, Release And Hold Harmless Agreement. I understand it fully and I
execute it voluntarily.